William's House

William's House is a stone house built in 1931, during the British mandate, by a British geologist. It is located in an idyllic setting in the desert, overlooking the Red Sea. The house has been in the possession of the Ofer family since 1957 and serves as a home to Ilana and Mario Doretti, a gallery and a guesthouse.

Tel. +972-8-6340088

Home

All Rights Reserved